The Panasonic NN-H965WF Sensor Microwave Oven features a 2.2 cubic-foot capacity and has 1250 watts of power. Cold, frozen meals are heated evenly thanks to the 16.5 inch glass turn table and the one touch sensor will automatically adjust power level and calculate the time needed for cooking.
When you’re done heating you can easily keep meals like gravies, deserts and vegetables warm until you’re ready to serve.
Package includes the Panasonic NN-H965WF, 2.2cuft 1250 Watt Sensor Microwave Oven, instruction manual and a warranty card so that you can register for the one-year limited warranty after purchase.
Features – Benefits:
- Full sized, 2.2 cubic foot capacity featuring 1250 watts of power.
- Keep food warm until ready to serve.
- Option to defrost frozen foods using the Inverter Turbo defrost.
- Even heating of food thanks to the large 16.5 turn table.
- 10 power levels and includes a menu-action screen featuring a function key
- Cook in stages with the 5 multi-stage cooking options.
- Includes auto options such as the popcorn key, quick minute and timer.
Product – Shipping Details:
- Product dimensions are 19 x 24 x 14 inches.
- Shipping weight is 40 lbs.
- This product has a 4 rating on Amazon based on the reviews of 60 customers.
- Shipping available in the US only.
The Panasonic NN-H965WF Microwave Oven is a large and powerful oven. The function programming makes it possible to turn the clock and beeper on or off. Set the cook time, press start and you’re on your way to heating your food with a very silent microwave.
Use the Sensor Reheat to reheat your uncovered food. Even though the oven is large it is very lightweight and while this can be a plus it can also be a negative in that the oven can slide backwards if you close the door too hard.